Thursday, October 14, 2010

Planning Phase - Imagination

So just in case you're unfamiliar with me and who I am, my name is Becky. White girl from Chicago. I've been married to an Indian guy for 7 years now. We have 2 kids together. His family lives in Hyderabad, in the state of Andra Pradesh in the south of India. I started this blog because we are staring at a move to India. I want a place to process the complicated thoughts and process of relocating half way around the world. If nothing comes out of these thoughts, that's fine too, the move is not guaranteed.  My sister in law and her family moved to Bangalore after 12 years in the US and after watching her difficult journey, I thought it might be prudent to start preparing for my own, which is bound to happen sooner or later. Masala is the Indian word for spice mix. It can also mean drama, but hopefully we won't have too much of that.

So join me. Follow the masala and see how things pan out for us. Hopefully this blog will follow me all the way to India and beyond. Because life is nothing, without spice.

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment